If you're looking to stay on top of your medications, using the Hello Heart app to track what you're taking can be incredibly helpful!
How do I add a medication?
- Tap on the Medications tab (second tab from the left at the bottom bar)
- Tap on the green “Add medications” button
- Select or search for your medication
- Adjust the dosage accordingly
- Tap on the green “Save (medication name)” button
Only daily medications can be added at this time. The other frequencies of doses such as weekly or monthly are not currently available to select.
Need to remove a medication? Click here.