Adding your pharmacy, lab, or healthcare provider is an excellent way to keep all your medical information in one convenient place! Connecting your clinic to the Hello Heart app is quick and easy – just follow the steps below!
- Log in to the Hello Heart app and go to the “Medical Info” tab (second from the right at the bottom bar)
- Tap on the red “Add medical info” button next to “Your medical info”
- Type in the name of your healthcare provider in the search bar
- Sign in using the same username and password you use to log in on your healthcare provider’s website
- Tap on the blue “Connect” button
If you’re still having trouble connecting your healthcare provider, no worries! Check out this helpful article that covers common issues and solutions.
Removing your pharmacy, lab, or healthcare provider is just as easy! Follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Hello Heart app on your phone or tablet
- Go to the "Medical Info" tab
- Tap on the red button that says "Add medical info"
- Tap “on “Get started”
- Tap on the healthcare provider you’d like to disconnect
- Tap on “Disconnect”
- Tap on “Disconnect source”, and you’re all done!