If you've tracked your blood pressure readings before on your iPhone, and they don't show up on your graph, don't worry! It's probably just a display issue on our side. We apologize! :-) Let's try the following steps:
- Please restart your iPhone (here's how to do that, just in case.)
- Once the iPhone restarts, please open Hello Heart and sign in with your email and password (need help with logging in?)
- Your readings should now appear. Phew!
If you still don't see your readings, please continue to the following steps:
- Force close Hello Heart: double-click the round Home button at the bottom of your iPhone (or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause on an iPhone X) to see your most recently used apps
- Locate Hello Heart among the open apps. It should be the first app in the list and centered in the screen
- Swipe up on Hello Heart's preview to force close it (or firmly touch and hold the app and swipe up to close the app as soon as you see). It should look like the screenshot below, only with Hello Heart's preview being swiped up
- Reopen Hello Heart by tapping on its icon on the Home Screen (the list of all apps).
- Log in with your email and password (need help with logging in?)
- Your readings should now appear. Bam!
If you still don't see the readings, please shoot us an email, and we'll figure it out together :-)