We know you have a busy life and our hope is to make your day a little easier whenever we can. That is why you can connect your Apple Health and Hello Heart accounts. This means that a blood pressure reading you log in Hello Heart will be visible in Apple Health and vice-a-versa! Here's how:
- Please open Hello Heart and log in. Then, go to the Me tab (need help with logging in?)
- Click on the Settings menu (cog icon) on the top-left corner of the screen
- From the menu, choose Sync BP with Apple Health.
- On the Permissions screen, click on Turn All Categories On and click Allow at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Nice work - You've connected your Apple Health account to your Hello Heart app!