In case you were told you don't need to enroll to Hello Heart, our records show that you were not eligible to enroll and receive a monitor because your blood pressure is great! That is wonderful news :-)
If your employer has an eligibility criterion for registration, you may need to be on a company medical plan and have a history with high blood pressure. Specifically, a member must have been...
- Diagnosed with high blood pressure/ heart disease
- Prescribed BP medication(s)
- Had a specific minimum BP reading in your biometric screening
If you think this is a mistake, or if you were recently diagnosed with hypertension, please let us know. Please make sure to include the following details:
- Your Employer Name
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Are you the Employee, or a Spouse/Dependent of an employee?
- Your Employee ID
- Do you have high blood pressure / take blood pressure medication?
The information will help us verify your account and we'll be able to provide you access to register with Hello Heart. Ready? Fill in this quick form and we'll get back to you quickly!