We're proud of you for taking advantage of this feature, having all your medical info in one place is responsible and should make your life a little easier :) Importing information from your clinic is simple, please follow the steps below:
- On your phone, open Hello Heart and log in with your email and password (need help with logging in?)
- Then, please go to the "Medical Info" tab
- Tap on the red button that says "Add medical info"
- Choose "Import from clinic"
- You'll then be able to search for your specific clinic and use your username and password from the clinic to import your information
- Once imported, it may take a few minutes for the information to show on Hello Heart under the "Medical Info" tab
If you don't have access to your clinic's patient portal, please reach out to your clinic to ask if they provide such access.
Please note: not all clinics support exporting your information, and not all clinics export all your information – depending on the system they work with.