You can export your medical information in a report to your doctor; this is helpful if they need to monitor your health closely and will give them more insight into your blood pressure and activity in-between visits. The medical reports can be sent via email or fax, making the process easy and fast for your convenience.
- Go to the "Medical Info" tab (second from the right at the bottom bar)
- Tap on the medical report you would like to send under "Summary for your doctor." (You can send blood pressure reports, weight readings, and your daily walking minutes)
- Select the month you'd like to view. The readings are combined into reports by month.
- Click "Share via email" or "Share via Fax" (Whichever method you prefer)
- You'll then be able to send it to your doctor by email or fax.
Please be careful with whom you share your data; this information is only accessible to you.
Here is a short video of How to: Send your blood pressure report to your doctor!