Please follow the instructions below to set reminders for your medications:
- When you enter a new medication into your “My Meds” tab, the app will ask whether you take it in the morning, noon, or evening. Make sure you select the applicable time(s).
- After you have entered your medication(s), click on the “Me” tab on the bottom right panel.
- Within the “Me” tab, click on the settings (cog icon) on the top-left corner
- Scroll down to the “Reminders” section and select “Manage reminders”
- Click “Reminders timing” and adjust the times for “breakfast” “lunch” and “dinner”. The time you select will be the time you are reminded to take your medication.
Example: If you take your blood pressure medication in the morning and would like to take it at 9am, select “morning” for the medication in the “My Meds” tab. Then go to the “Reminders timing” screen (which you can access through the “Me” tab → Settings cog icon → Reminders → Manage reminders). For “I usually have breakfast at…” select 9am. You will now be reminded to take morning medications at 9am.