If you were told that you are not eligible to enroll in the Hello Heart program, this may be due to several reasons.
1. Employment: You may need to be a full-time employee or the spouse of a full-time employee that has a partnership with Hello Heart
2. Insurance: You may need to be on your company's medical plan
3. Health: You may need to meet one of the following health criteria
- Diagnosed with high blood pressure or heart disease
- Prescribed BP medication(s)
- Had a specific minimum BP reading in your biometric screening
If you think you should be eligible to participate in the Hello Heart program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Employee ID:
- Are you the EMPLOYEE or the SPOUSE:
- Health Plan Provider:
- Do you have high blood pressure / take blood pressure medication?
- Phone Type (Android or iPhone):
- Phone Number:
We look forward to helping you look into this!