If you just received your Glucometer, you should see a message prompting you to connect your Glucometer when you log in to the Hello Heart app. Please follow the instructions below.
If you don't see the automatic prompt to connect your Glucometer, tap the grey cog icon at the top-left of the screen in the Me tab. When you see the Settings screen, under Devices tap on CONNECT next to Glucometer. Please tap on the green "Connect the Glucometer now!" button to get started.
- You'll be asked to press and hold down the RIGHT ARROW button for 3 seconds.
- You should see the letters "bT" on the screen. This means the Glucometer is starting the connection process with your phone or tablet
- If you see a message pop up saying "Bluetooth Pairing Request," tap on the "Pair" button
- You should see a screen in the Hello Heat app asking you to press the middle button on the Glucometer. Quickly press the Middle Button to complete the connection.
- Next, you should see a confirmation screen in the Hello Heart app once your Glucometer has successfully connected to your phone or tablet.
- Follow the instructions in the Hello Heart app to take your blood sugar reading. As long as the app is open and your phone is within reach, the Glucometer should now save readings to the Hello Heart app automatically from now on!
If your Glucometer doesn't connect to your phone or tablet, please select one of the articles below: