We know how important it is to take your medications at the right time. You can adjust the time when you get medication reminders by following the instructions below:
- Open the Hello Heart app and log in
- Tap on the Medications tab (second tab from the left at the bottom bar)
- Enter the details about the medications you are taking, make sure to select which time of day you take the medication for the reminders to go off at the correct time of day
- Once you have saved all of your medication information, tap on the Me tab (last tab on the right at the bottom bar)
- Tap the Settings icon in the top left corner of the Me tab
- Tap on Manage Reminders
- Tap Reminders Timing to adjust the time that your reminders alert you on your phone
- Adjust your reminder time and tap Confirm.
That's it! Your reminders should be all set.
If need help adding medications, click here.