If your employer is partnering with Hello Heart through Well360, please follow the instructions below to get enrolled:
Log into your Well360 account
Go to the “Explore” page and click on the Hello Heart tile
When you click on the tile, you will see the Hello Heart program description with instructions on how to enroll.
After enrolling, download the Hello Heart app using one of the following links:
- Sign in to the Hello Heart app and complete the welcome questions to receive your free blood pressure monitor
If you don't see the Hello Heart tile, follow the steps below:
- If you haven't taken your Wellbeing Assessment in the Well360 portal, please do so. If you are eligible, you will be able to see the Hello Heart tile.
- If you have taken your Wellbeing Assessment in the Well360 portal and still don't see the Hello Heart tile even though you think you should be eligible:
- Log in to the Well360 portal
- Click on the Settings icon in the top navigation on the right side of the Home page (using the Person drop-down) and select “Settings” from the drop-down.
- Scroll down on the Settings page until you get to the “Biometrics” section where you can update your Blood Pressure
- Go back to the home page (or click “Explore” at the top of the Heart Health section) and the Hello Heart tile will be there. You may need to scroll down on the page before you see the Hello Heart tile.
- When you click on the tile, you will see the Hello Heart program description with instructions on how to enroll. (When you click “Get Started” you'll be taken to the Hello Heart enrollment page.)