Connecting Hello Heart to Apple Health
- Open the Hello Heart app and log in (Forgot your password?)
- Go to the “Me” tab
- Under the “Become a perfect user” section, find the task “Sync with Apple Health” and tap on the green Sync button
- Tap “Turn All Categories On”
- Tap “Allow” in the top right corner of the app
- That’s it! Your Hello Heart account is now connected to Apple Health
Please note: If you have reinstalled the application (removed and then installed again), Apple Health will remove all synced data with the Hello Heart app. This means that only the data that was entered after you reinstalled the app will be available. We recommend that you back up your health data before deleting or reinstalling the app.