If you just received your blood pressure monitor, you should see a message prompting you to connect your monitor when you log in to the Hello Heart app. Please follow the instructions below.
If you don't see the automatic prompt to connect your monitor, tap on the red + button in the tracker tab. When you see the “Add blood pressure” screen, tap on the “connect your wireless monitor now” text. Then follow the instructions below.
- Please tap on the green "Connect the BP monitor now!" button to get started.
- You'll be asked to press and hold down the START button for 3 seconds (please count with "Mississippi" in mind!).
- Depending on your monitor, you should see either the letters "Pr" OR two squares that move back and forth. This means the monitor is starting the connection process with your phone or tablet
- If you see a message pop up saying "Bluetooth Pairing Request," tap on the "Pair" button
- You should see a confirmation screen in the Hello Heart app once your monitor has successfully connected to your phone or tablet.
- Follow the instructions in the Hello Heart app to take your blood pressure. As long as the app is open and your phone is within reach, the blood pressure monitor should now save readings to the Hello Heart app automatically from now on!
If your blood pressure monitor doesn't connect to your phone or tablet, please select one of the articles below: