If you're having problems connecting the monitor to your Android phone, it may be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- You need to enable Location permissions for the Hello Heart app
- You need to remove the monitor from your bluetooth settings
- You need to reset your monitor
Please try the troubleshooting steps below before attempting to connect your blood pressure monitor again following these instructions.
Enabling Location permissions for the Hello Heart app
- Touch the screen with two fingers and swipe down from the top of the screen to access the extended menu
- Tap the Location icon to turn it on or off
- If you are unable to find the Location icon from that menu, please select your phone manufacturer from the list below for specific instructions
Please note: Hello Heart doesn't track your location, and the Location services are used only to strengthen the connection to the Bluetooth monitor.
Removing the monitor from your bluetooth settings
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone
- Tap on "Connections" and then select "Bluetooth"
- Under "Paired devices" find the name of the device that says A&D_UA-651BLE or and then a sequence of numbers. (If you don't see the monitor in the Paired device list, you can skip this section)
- Tap on the settings cogwheel next to the device and then tap on "Unpair"
After going through the troubleshooting steps above, please try to connect your blood pressure monitor again following these instructions.