Not only can you track your blood pressure, you can also easily track your weight in the Hello Heart app and build reports to share with your doctor!
1. To view your weight tracker, you can tap on Weight under the “My Tracker” page
2. Tap the red plus sign toward the bottom right of the screen
3. Enter your weight and the date your weight was taken
- The first time you add a reading, you will be asked to add your height, however it will be added automatically every time after!
4. Tap “Save to my weight tracker”
5. That’s it! Your new weight entry will appear on the weight tracker screen.
Need help deleting or editing a weight reading? Click here!