If you are experiencing issues with your cuff such as failing to inflate, a broken hose, or a wrong size, please reach out to us directly for assistance with the details below. If a different cuff size is needed, you can view the different sizes that are available for your monitor type here.
If you are receiving an Err CUF error code on the blood pressure monitor then this means the cuff was not applied correctly on your upper arm. Please follow the steps below:
- Remove the cuff and secure it on your upper arm again, making sure it is on bare skin.
- The cuff should be secured firmly enough that it doesn't easily slide down your arm and loose enough to allow 2-3 fingers between the cuff and your arm.
- The rubber hose should face down towards your wrist. Please try to take a blood pressure reading again.
You can reach out to us directly by clicking on the “Contact Support” button below and providing the following details to better assist you:
- First and last name:
- Company/benefits plan:
- Username (email address and/or phone number you’ve registered with):
- Description of issue and cuff size needed:
- Monitor type (A&D or Zewa):
- Shipping address: