We really appreciate your interest in Hello Heart! Currently, Hello Heart is only available through employer-sponsored wellness programs. To get started, you'll need one of the following:
- Enrollment code: If you received a postcard, the enrollment code will be in green text on the postcard. You may have also been provided this code by an onsite nurse or clinic
- Enrollment link: If you received an email, the link should be in the email and include the text "helloheart.com"
- Castlight, Virgin Pulse, or Well360 account: If your company/organization partners with one of these platforms, you'll need to have access to your account
I have an enrollment code or registration link
- If you have an enrollment code, go to join.helloheart.com and enter your code. If you received a enrollment link in an email, you can click directly on the link provided. You may also see a dropdown box where you can select the name of your company or organization that is sponsoring the Hello Heart program
- On the "Confirm your eligibility" page, enter your information as it appears on your insurance card
- First Name/Last Name needs to match your insurance card or ID, including hyphens (Smith-Johnson), apostrophes (O'Connor), and suffixes (Jr/Sr). This is how your eligibility will be verified
- Phone number should be your cell phone number. This will be both your username and the communication method for resetting your password via SMS/text message
- Email address is optional but highly encouraged. This can also be used as your username and is where we will send you updates about your free blood pressure monitor
- After you set your password on the "Set up your password" page, please keep your password in a safe place; you'll need it for logging in to the Hello Heart app to receive your blood pressure monitor and get the full benefit of the Hello Heart program
- Once you've clicked the "SIGN UP NOW!" button, you've finished enrolling for an account! Please follow the instructions here to receive your free blood pressure monitor
If you had problems enrolling in the Hello Heart program, please see troubleshooting steps here.
After enrolling, if you did not get a text or email to download the Hello Heart app, please click here.
If you need help finding your enrollment code, click here.
I have a Castlight, Virgin Pulse, or Well360 account
If your employer has partnered with another platform to offer Hello Heart, please select from below:
My company has not partnered with Hello Heart
Hello Heart is currently only available through employer-sponsored wellness programs, but we could use your help! Feel free to fill out this form so that we can work towards partnering with your company!