Hello Heart is currently only available through employer-sponsored wellness programs.
I have an enrollment code
- Go to https://join.helloheart.com/ and enter your enrollment code
- On the "Confirm your eligibility" page, enter your information as it appears on your insurance card
- First Name/Last Name needs to match your insurance card or ID, including hyphens (Smith-Johnson), apostrophes (O'Connor), and suffixes (Jr/Sr). This is how your eligibility will be verified
- Phone number should be your cell phone number. This will be both your username and the communication method for resetting your password via SMS/text message
- Email address is optional but highly encouraged. This can also be used as your username and is where we will send you updates about your free blood pressure monitor
- After you set your password on the "Set up your password" page, please keep your password in a safe place; you'll need it to log in to the Hello Heart app and receive your blood pressure monitor
- Once you've clicked the "SIGN UP NOW!" button, you've finished signing up for an account! Please follow the instructions here to receive your free blood pressure monitor
If you had problems registering for an account, please see troubleshooting steps here
I don't have an enrollment code
If your employer has partnered with another platform to offer Hello Heart, please select from below:
If you were notified about Hello Heart by your employer, benefits plan, or during a health assessment done by your employer, you’ll find an enrollment code in that notification.
If you received a post card, the code will be in green text (not the number on the bottom corner of the post card).
My company has not partnered with Hello Heart
Hello Heart is currently only available through employer-sponsored wellness programs, but we could use your help! Please fill out this form so that we can work towards partnering with your company.