If you meet the eligibility criteria but are still having trouble enrolling, here are some common issues to consider:
Not entering your name exactly as it appears on your insurance. When typing in your name, be sure to keep the following in mind:
- Hyphenated last name (Smith-Johnson)
- Name suffix (Sr/Jr/III)
- Using middle name as first name
- Name abbreviation (Jimmy vs James)
- Name change (married name, legal name change)
Recently hired or recent changes to your health coverage
If you are new to your health coverage, it may be a few weeks before we have the updated information on our end to allow you to enroll
- If you are new to your health coverage, it may be a few weeks before we have the updated information on our end to allow you to enroll
Already have a registered account
- If you receive an error code 1000 during the registration process, it is very likely that you already have an account. Click here for more information.
You only need to enroll for Hello Heart one time and can continue to use the same account and blood pressure monitor every year. If you do not remember the password to your account, here is how you can reset it.